Who We Are and What We Do
- Help those in need (regardless of religious affiliation) with material, moral and spiritual support
- Activities are customized to each local community and include:
- Home/Nursing Home Visitation – Food – Clothing – Housing Assistance – Transportation – Bereavement Support
- Approved 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, operating since 1851, within, but independent of, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, through local parish groups (Conferences)
- More than 500 volunteers throughout the five-county region
As an international Catholic organization of lay persons who wish to live their faith by loving and serving as Jesus did, we are a network of friends, inspired by Gospel values, growing in holiness and building a more just world through personal relationships with and service to people in need. LEARN about St. Vincent de Paul nationally.