Who We Are and What We Do
- Help those in need (regardless of religious affiliation) with material, moral and spiritual support
- Activities are customized to each local community and include:
- Home/Nursing Home Visitation – Food – Clothing – Housing Assistance – Transportation – Bereavement Support
- Approved 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, operating since 1851, within, but independent of, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, through local parish groups (Conferences)
- More than 500 volunteers throughout the five-county region
As an international Catholic organization of lay persons who wish to live their faith by loving and serving as Jesus did, we see to help those who are needy and suffering, through volunteer groups called “conferences” and ultimately end poverty through systemic change. LEARN about St. Vincent de Paul nationally.